Galaxy Employment is assisting Wellness Registered Nurses in the Medical industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of patient care in acute care, subacute care, and long-term care settings.
- administering vaccinations and immunizations, including flu shots and pneumonia vaccines
- providing health education to patients about topics such as diet, exercise, hygiene, stress management, substance abuse prevention, first aid, and disease prevention
- performing health assessments such as physical exams and health screenings, often using diagnostic equipment such as lab tests and X-rays
- performing health assessments and health screenings such as physicals, checkups, or wellness visits with patients to identify problems and determine appropriate treatment plans
- providing care to patients in hospitals and other settings who have been diagnosed with a chronic illness such as diabetes or cancer
- assisting physicians with surgery preparation, including preoperative care and administering anesthesia
- collecting data on patient conditions and progress, and communicating this information to other medical staff members as needed
- providing support for patients during hospital stays by helping them meet their personal needs such as bathing, getting dressed, or eating meals
- providing education to patients about disease treatment and recovery processes
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree or higher in Nursing
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
- 2 + years customer service experience
- 2 + years experience in wellness
- State of NV RN license- active and in good standing
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of vital signs
- Hands-on experience with all relevant equipment (IV poles, vital monitors, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (compassionate and friendly personality)
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 50-60 lbs. (more with mechanical assistance).
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net