Galaxy Employment is assisting Sales Representatives in the Warehouse/Industrial industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of assisting customers in the warehouse industry.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 18+ years of age
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to sit, 85% or more of the work day
- Lift 20 lbs. occasionally
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net