Galaxy Employment is assisting Inventory Control Associates in the Warehouse/Industrial industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of product assembly and shipping.
- Maintain consistent and sufficient stock levels to meet clients’ demands
- Anticipate and react to shortages and changes in inventory
- Analyze data and statistics to continually improve processes
- Use software to track inventory characteristics, types, and movement
- Audit processes and inventory to track performance
- Oversee and control inventory coming in and out of the warehouse through software
- Report findings, reports, and data to upper management
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Heavy Equipment Operator certified or ability to obtain certification within 2 months of hire
- Proficiency in inventory software
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Attention to detail, hand-eye coordination
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 85% or more of the work day, with repetitive motions
- Lift 50 lbs. occasionally
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net