The primary goal of the Warehouse Worker is to maintain a clean and safe working environment. This position requires coordination and interaction with the Parts and Operations department to ensure timely and accurate response to customer and field staff needs. This includes organizing, labeling, tracking, inventory cycle counts, deliveries, pulling orders, and staging material.
- Fill orders quickly and accurately.
- Initiate Pick Tickets as orders are generated, pull the material, ensure secondary
verification, and stage material when a job is ready for execution.
- Receive and inspect the condition and quantity of materials before placing them
in the warehouse.
- Properly place received materials in correct locations.
- Communicate material discrepancies to the Inventory Manager.
- Organize, label and store all stock items, all tools and all miscellaneous material.
- Complete cycle counts and inventory checks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Load and unload vehicles in a safe and professional manner.
- Perform quality control checks on material before it leaves the shop to verify the
product descriptions, condition, and amounts match the material list that was
- Ensure required material is moved from Warehouse to Staging to Job.
- Accurately complete paperwork (Pick Tickets, Inventory Count Sheets, etc.)
- Ensure that all material that is leaving the warehouse has been recorded and
- Assist in packaging and shipping material.
- Move materials in the warehouse as needed.
- Handle suppliers/vendors damages and shortages.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of warehouses, yard, tool crib, and
- Minor building and office maintenance and upkeep.
1 of 3
- Forklift experience required.
- Safety Training a plus.
- Ability to drive a 24’ stake bed truck.
- Responsible for Safe Loading and Unloading of Vehicles
- Clean DMV Record
- Adherence to our Drug and Alcohol policy
- Dependable and Reliable
- Good communication, organizational and time management skills
- Have proficiency in data entry, inventory software, and equipment maintenance.
- Computer and mathematical skills; Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, SamPro
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- 3 years or more of proven working experience as a warehouse worker is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move
- objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. with two-person assistance.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked
- changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes, and debris.
- This job description identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for
- performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be
- required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related
- instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by
- his/her supervisor.
Pay: $18.00 to $24.00 an hour ($37,440.00 – $49,920.00 annually)
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.