Galaxy Employment is assisting Dock Worker in the Warehouse/Industrial industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of product shipping.
- Accurately identify, select/pick, and send corrugated and non-corrugated inventory using wireless headset system.
- Manually remove product from conveyor system, stage, and rotate product following FIFO (first in, first out) methods in an efficient manner to maintain production flow requirements.
- Push/Pull stacks of milk cases with repetition.
- Load trucks according to company standards while reviewing load instructions to verify that the correct product(s) are loaded into assigned trailers.
- Maintain a pace of work that is safe and efficient while meeting team expectations.
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment.
- Responsible for unloading trucks and trailers using a hook or pallet jack and washing trailers/trucks after unloading empty cases.
- Receives finished products and production materials following SQF guidelines.
- Continuously check for and remove damaged goods to ensure that only quality product is being shipped to customers and ensure proper disposal of damaged goods
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Attention to detail, hand-eye coordination
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 85% or more of the work day
- Lift 50 lbs. occasionally
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net