Galaxy Employment is assisting Dispatch Associates in the Warehouse/Industrial industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of product assembly and shipping.
- Delivers items to customers by verifying orders.
- Inventories stock.
- Arranges transportation.
- Organizes item order by editing for price, promotions, and weight compliance.
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating delivery requirements, and placing/expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, and delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading, reconciling quantities, and noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status, answering questions.
- Protects the organization’s reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Attention to detail, hand-eye coordination
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 85% or more of the work day with repetitive motion
- Lift 50 lbs. occasionally
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net