Galaxy Employment is assisting Assemblers in the Warehouse/Industrial industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of product preparation and building.
- Using tools to make or repair parts and products, including handling defecting equipment according to company policy
- Interpreting technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Working with other members of the line or group to assemble products.
- Keeping a clean and tidy workspace as able
- Meeting all safety requirements of the company, OSHA, and ISO
- Maintain high standards of safety, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Using reason to solve problems as they arise.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Attention to detail, hand-eye coordination
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 85% or more of the work day, with repetitive motions
- Lift 50 lbs. occasionally
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.