Tax Preparer is responsible for preparing individual and business income tax returns. The Tax Preparer position works closely with the Public Accountant, Tax Attorney and Office Manager to ensure that clients receive the high level of customer service they deserve. In addition to preparing tax returns, the Tax Preparer also answers questions about various tax laws. A successful candidate will have prior experience preparing taxes and enjoy working with the public in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare federal, state and local tax returns for clients.
- Prepare tax returns for clients.
- Conduct research on tax law changes and regulations.
- Check for errors in clients’ tax returns.
- Educate clients about their rights to receive a tax refund or credit.
- Generate tax reports for clients.
Tax Preparation- 3+ years
Clerical and Customer Service- 3+ years
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Tax preparation: 3 years (Required)
- Customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Clerical: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location