Galaxy Employment is assisting Shag Drivers in the Logistics industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of warehouse operations.
- Daily truck inspections
- Consistent trailer inspections
- Shagging loads between satellite warehouses/plants
- Updating shag log and trailer movement log with consistency
- Maintain cleanliness of tractor inside & out
- Loading of bulk tanker & understanding how to load pellets out of silos
- Work overtime in situations where production needs material. Example: (Changeover)
- Complete shag movements on lot
- Cover/work truck scale in the event someone else cannot
- Other duties as assigned
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Class “A” CDL license
- 3+ years of experience in logistics and inventory management
- Fork-lift and scissors lift experience required
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to sit, climb, crouch, lift 85% or more of the work day
- Lift 50 lbs. occasionally
- Able to see and hear warning devices
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.