We’re looking for a results-driven energetic sales representative to join our Wasco, CA team to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Staffing Firm Sales Assistant
What is this Career?
This Staffing Sales Assistant position is part of our management succession plan, with fast growth opportunity into a full leadership role within Galaxy Employment (Regional Management, Operations Management, Sales Director, HR etc.). The primary responsibility is to connect with future and our existing Clientele and promote and provide labor operational solutions required for a smooth internal production to their Company. Other responsibilities include connecting with our clientele and providing them with elite customer service, building a long lasting trustworthy mutually beneficial relationship, provide clear and thorough understanding of any inquiries the client may have regarding staffing board and educating them on the process of a successful staffing service to them. Engage in marketing campaigns, promote, and attract qualified personnel to fulfill operational roles for our clients and allow them the opportunity to rely on Galaxy Employment and become stress free.
What do you get?
- Flexible promotion path allows your passion to push you into a career you will enjoy.
- The opportunity for leadership development
- A fast paced and challenging work environment
- Ability to lead and manage cutting-edge technology in the staffing environment
- Open and friendly, professional office environment
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Who succeeds in this role?
Our best performers have the following strengths and skills:
- Prior direct sales, recruitment, and staffing experience.
- Confidentiality in resolving common clientele concerns.
- Passion for assisting people in a job placement culture.
- A quick learner comfortable in an innovative environment.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- A desire to grow into a leadership position within Galaxy Employment, and an openness to mentorship.
What do we need from you?
- Deliver a stellar face-to-face sales experience at our client’s company, by promoting the various staffing options Galaxy Employment provides.
- Be able to overcome customer objections and effectively promote Galaxy Employment beneficial rate options.
- Passionately educate every customer about the staffing services available.
- Foster a positive and encouraging environment for future potential Clientele.
- Be the nucleus for staffing communications during and after staffing process.
- Record client and candidate data into our Galaxy Employment Records system.
This position starts at $35K plus benefits and possible bonus.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Galaxy Employment LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.