Galaxy Employment is currently assisting one of our clients in finding qualified Sales and Marketing Executives. If one or more of the following below describes you contact our recruitment team today!
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help in meeting and surpassing business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Starting Salary: $32,000.00 per year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact via telephone potential customers and pitch our products and services.
- Set appointments for our territory-based reps in North America whose role it is to get new clients to purchase advertising space within our guides.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Responsible for tracking and logging your own commissions
- Proven working experience in a sales environment
- B2B Sales
- Cold Calling
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Be prepared to work different shift patterns.
- Be commission driven
- Excellent communicator
- Superior people skills
- Ability to work hard
- Be driven to develop your sales skills
- 80 hours paid Vacation Days per annum (takes effect after 3 months of employment)
- 40 hours paid Absence Days per annum (takes effect after 3 months of employment)
- Paid Holidays
- 5 days paid bereavement leave
- $200 Health Benefits Contribution per Biweekly payroll (takes affect after 3 months of employment)
- $500 employee referral program (if the referred employee completes 1 month of service, the employee who provided the referral will be entitled to $250 bonus in their following pay. If the same employee completes 2 months of employment, the employee who provided the referral will receive an additional $250 in their following pay.
Your starting compensation will be $32,000 per year, which will be paid in accordance with the company’s pay schedule, subject to any legally permissible deductions. You will also be paid 5% commission of the contract value for any contracts you sign up with the company, alongside the opportunity to receive a quarterly bonus payment dependent on the number of sales generated by yourself for that quarter. Your OTE is $65,000 per annum.
- If you’ve generated $80-100 k in gross sales in a quarter – You will receive $750
- If you’ve generated $100-120 k in gross sales in a quarter – You will receive $1250
- If you’ve generated $120-150 k in gross sales in a quarter – You will receive $1750
- If you’ve generated $150 k plus in gross sales in a quarter – You will receive $2000
As a regular, full-time employee you will be expected to work during the hours of either 7am-3pm, 8 am – 4pm, or 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday. This will be discussed with your manager.
As a full-time
employee, you are eligible for all applicable benefits listed in the Employee Handbook. However, benefits may be changed or removed at any time. You are entitled to 5 paid sick days and are also eligible for 2 weeks’ vacation pay per year in accordance with our company policy. These benefits will be provided to you after your training period plus 3 months of employment. You will be eligible to participate in our health insurance plan after 3 months of employment.
For more information contact our recruitment team or visit our website for job openings in your area! (775) 800-3301.