Main Responsibilities of a Recruiting Coordinator:
- Meet clients for finding candidates’ qualification criteria
- Publish job advertisements on social media, careers pages, and online job boards
- Source and contact passive candidates via online channels (e.g. LinkedIn)
We are hiring a Recruiting Coordinator for sourcing, interviewing and selecting qualified candidates for our clients.
What does a Recruiting Coordinator do?
Posts job advertisements on online forums, evaluates applications on the basis of established criteria and forward the lists of qualified candidates to the clients. The ultimate goal is to reduce the time required for recruitment of new employees.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have experience in filing different jobs for various departments and positions.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Meeting clients for finding candidates’ qualification criteria
- Publishing job advertisements on social media, careers pages, and online job boards
- Screening resumes as well as job applications
- Interviewing candidates and providing lists of qualified candidates
- Sourcing and contacting passive candidates via online channels (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Managing clients’ portfolio and also maintaining good relations with them
- Keeping detailed records and information of past applicants (e.g. interview evaluations, resumes, and assignments)
- Creating talent pipelines for accommodating high-potential candidates in future opportunities
- Preparing candidates for interviews before forwarding them to clients
- Updating clients on the hiring status of candidates (e.g. screened applications)
- Background Screening
- Networking with candidates during events and job fairs
- Assist walk in clients, job seekers, etc.
- A degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Recruiter
- Proven experience in evaluating applicants for seniority roles and different positions
- Experience with different interview formats, like in-person interviews, group interviews, and phone screening calls
- Ability to plan and manage initial hiring stages (e.g. job posting, networking, sourcing, screening and interviewing)
- Sound knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 1 year
- 4 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89117: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Recruiting: 1-5 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
You must be logged in to post a comment.