Galaxy Employment is assisting Poker Room Attendants in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of gambling and general hospitality functions.
- Providing exemplary guest service with a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Ensuring guests receive a favorable gaming experience by applying the 10/5 Rule, addressing the guests by name, using open palms to direct and use a friendly departing statement.
- Registering players using the computer poker software.
- Seating of players while maintaining proper balance of games.
- Answering telephone inquiries accurately and politely.
- Taking phone reservations.
- Assisting Supervisors with the registration of weekly and daily poker tournaments including entry fees, cash receipts, table assignments, and the payout of winners.
- Assisting Supervisors with comps, promoting and making rewards cards for guests, and promotions upon request.
- Expediting food orders and complete delivery of orders correctly to guests.
- Handling and assisting guests with safety deposit boxes upon request.
- Ensuring the safety and security of internal and external guests by notifying management of any suspicious or unusual activities.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Poker Room.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21+ years of age
- 6 + years of experience in cash handling
- 6 + months customer service experience
- State of NV gaming license required
- Ability to maintain positive attitude in fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of poker
- Be able to stand 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 15-20 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net