Galaxy Employment is assisting Poker Dealers in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of gambling and general hospitality functions.
- Deal cards to patrons during games of chance at a gaming establishment such as a casino.
- Play house hands from behind a gaming table.
- Exchange money for chips to be used in games.
- Conduct other gambling games such as dice, roulette, cards, or keno.
- Inspect cards to ensure compliance with gaming standards.
- Inspect gaming equipment.
- Receive cash wagers.
- Compute players’ winnings and losses.
- Answer questions about game rules and variations.
- Watch for scammers or cheaters and have them removed from table if necessary.
- Notify Pit Supervisor of any irregularities.
- Resolve disputes or arguments by conferring with Pit Supervisor.
- Entice players to sit at table and play.
- Prepare collection reports for submission to supervisors.
- Assist in training new dealers.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21+ years of age
- 5 + years of experience in cash handling
- 5 + years customer service experience
- State of NV gaming license required
- Ability to maintain positive attitude in fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of poker
- Be able to stand 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 15-20 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.