Logistics- Plant Engineer
Galaxy Employment is assisting Plant Engineers in the Logistics industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of warehouse operations.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors to ensure efficient delivery of supplies and materials
- Reviewing and analyzing data to determine potential problems and suggest solutions
- Conducting research on new technologies related to shipping or logistics to identify potential applications within the company’s operations
- Developing and implementing long-term plans for improving efficiency in supply chains by identifying opportunities to reduce costs and increase revenue
- Researching new technologies to recommend implementation of new systems that will improve efficiency
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to ensure the company receives high quality service from its suppliers
- Reviewing current operations to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Ensuring all materials are available where and when they are needed in accordance with safety regulations
- Developing and implementing plans for transporting materials from one location to another
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Bachelor of Science or higher in logistics, supply chain management, engineering, or related field
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes including turning, milling, and welding.
- Hands on experience with logistics in a warehouse setting a plus
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Be able to sit, climb, crouch, lift 85% or more of the work day
- Lift 25 lbs. occasionally
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net