Galaxy Employment is assisting Patient Care Technicians in the Medical industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of patient care in acute care, subacute care, and long-term care settings.
- Participate in the admission and discharge process of patients
- Make sure that patient rooms adhere to sanitation, safety, and health regulations
- Assist patient with their everyday activities (eating, clothing, bathing etc.)
- Monitor patient’s state and check their vital signs
- Perform basic nursing procedures (e.g. changing bandages)
- Collect fluid samples for testing
- Help nurses with administering different medical treatments
- Assist in keeping patient environment, patient equipment and patient care areas/units clean, safe, and orderly
- Provide help and answer to patients’ and families’ needs and wants
- Provide psychological and emotional support
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- 2 + years customer service experience
- 2+ years experience in healthcare field
- State of NV approved PCT training program completion certificate
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of vital signs
- Hands-on experience with all relevant equipment (lift machines, gait belts, needles, catheters, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (compassionate and friendly personality)
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 50-60 lbs. (more with mechanical assistance).
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.