Galaxy Employment is assisting Medical Assistants in the Medical industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of patient care in acute care, subacute care, and long-term care settings.
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as directed by physicians.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Training Program
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
- 2 + years customer service experience
- State of NV Medical Assistant Certification
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records software
- Hands-on experience with all relevant equipment (EKG lead machine, vitals equipment)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (compassionate and friendly personality)
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 50-60 lbs. (more with mechanical assistance).
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net