Galaxy Employment is assisting Maternal Infant Registered Nurses in the Medical industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of patient care in acute care, subacute care, and long-term care settings.
- Execute mother baby nursing functions in the care of new mothers and their newborns.
- Assist and support pregnant women in their healthy labor processes.
- Administer medications and intravenous fluids to mothers.
- Provide nursing care to newborn babies.
- Continuously monitor the health of new mothers and their babies.
- Provide nursing care to babies born prematurely or seriously ill.
- Instruct and counsel new mothers on baby care issues like breastfeeding and bathing.
- Assist and support mothers in coping up with post-partum depression.
- Initiate the highest degree of standards in mother baby nursing care programs.
- Adhere to and comply with all nurse practicing laws and regulations.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
- 2 + years customer service experience
- State of NV RN license- active and in good standing
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of vital signs
- Hands-on experience with all relevant equipment (IV poles, vital monitors, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (compassionate and friendly personality)
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 50-60 lbs. (more with mechanical assistance).
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net