Galaxy Employment is assisting Maintenance Technicians in the Logistics industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of warehouse maintenance operations.
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- 3+ years of experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to sit, climb, crouch, lift 85% or more of the work day with repetitive motions
- Lift 50 lbs. occasionally
- Able to see and hear warning devices
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net