Galaxy Employment is assisting Mailroom Clerks in the Warehouse/Industrial industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of mail distribution in a warehouse setting.
- Sorting mail by department and category.
- Utilizing sorting machines and similar administrative technology.
- Managing outgoing messages and packages.
- Ensuring proper labeling and packaging for outgoing post.
- Arranging for deliveries with delivery companies such as FedEx.
- Forwarding misdirected mail.
- Keeping an inventory of mailing supplies, such as envelopes and stamps.
- Signing off on certified mail.
- Keeping detailed records of all incoming packages, including weight and dimensions.
- Logging incoming mail in company systems.
- Delivering mail to both departments and individuals, ensuring the relevant parties sign off on them.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Attention to detail, hand-eye coordination
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 85% or more of the work day with repetitive motion
- Lift 50 lbs. occasionally
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.