Galaxy Employment is assisting Long-Term Care Receptionists in the Medical industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of customer service in long-term care settings.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors of the facility
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate staff
- Provides callers with information such as facility address, directions to the facility location, facility fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
- 2 + years customer service experience
- First Aid and CPR training and active certification
- 2 + years computer skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (compassionate and friendly personality)
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 20-30 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net