Galaxy Employment is assisting Long-Term Care Dishwashers in the Medical industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of customer service and sanitation in the kitchen in long-term care settings.
- Pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties, and storing food and non-food supplies.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Wash dishes, utensils, and pots.
- Operate dish washing equipment.
- Distribute and store clean pots, dishes, and utensils.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Empty trash containers as required.
- Maintain assigned workstation in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
- Follow safety regulations, report injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
- Attend in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
- ServSafe certification
- 2 + years customer service experience
- First Aid and CPR training and active certification
- 1 + year previous experience in dining or food service
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 20-30 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net