We are looking for an experienced lead generation assistant who can generate new sales leads via direct customer engagement including targeted web search in databases, publications, and e-mail/telephone.
Lead Generator Assistant Job Description
Working as part of the Sales team, the Lead Generator assistant will be responsible for making outbound calls and Face to Face visits with customers within Nevada. They will be researching these potential leads and updating our records, to find out how we can meet the changing needs of the markets. The Lead Generator will assist in taking ownership of generating new leads for the business and aim to maximize the potential from each visits and call with an excellent telephone manner and upbeat outlook.
- Act as an ambassador for the business and promote the center and its products.
- Be responsible for making outbound calls daily using data provided.
- Meeting potential clients face to face.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- Convert the calls and visits to new business leads.
- Achieve agreed personal and departmental targets captured from calling data provided.
- Inform potential clients on the company’s products and services.
- Gather relevant information about the potential client’s needs.
- Use company databases to gain potential leads.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- Input and maintain guest information onto the company database.
- Always ensure guest satisfaction.
- Deal with telephone queries.
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Deal with clients in a professional manner at all times aligned to our brand values.
- Ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept.
- In addition to the above main responsibilities, the Lead Generator Assistant will be required to undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to the job role.
- Previous B2B or B2C sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good verbal and written skills
- A positive approach to objection handling is essential
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- You must be motivated, energetic, and reliable with a hunger to succeed.
- We are looking for someone upbeat and organized an interest in Staffing and Recruiting agencies, and a genuine passion for our products will be invaluable.
- Tenacity for high standard of guest service – wanting to meet and serve guests – a complete understanding of guests needs in line with the brand offering and product delivery.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:
- Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM
- Social Networking (LinkedIn)
- Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
You must be logged in to post a comment.