Galaxy Employment is assisting IT Technicians in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of computer maintenance and technical support.
- Test and evaluate existing network systems
- Perform regular maintenance to ensure that networks operate correctly
- Troubleshoot local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and Internet systems
- Analyze computer problems to diagnose and determine the cause
- Document descriptions of computer problems
- Guide through the recommended problem-solving steps
- Set up or repair computer equipment and related devices
- Install and train users on new hardware or software
- Inform team members and managers of major problems or recurring concerns
- Associate’s Degree in IT or similar field
- 2+ years of IT experience
- 2 + years customer service experience
- Working knowledge of hospitality field and terminology
- Be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, carry items 75% or more of the work day.
- Be subject to weather elements when working outside, to include heat, rain, wind, etc.
- Lift 10-20 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.