Galaxy Employment is assisting Infusion Registered Nurses in the Medical industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of patient care in acute care, subacute care, and long-term care settings.
- Administering medications through an IV line, using specialized medical knowledge to select the appropriate dosage and delivery method
- Observing patients for signs of infection or other complications to intervene early with treatment
- Educating patients on their condition, treatment plan, medications being administered, etc.
- Recording patient information including vital signs, symptoms, and responses to treatment
- Collecting and testing samples of blood, urine, spinal fluid, or other bodily fluids for diagnostic purposes
- Preparing equipment and supplies for infusion therapy and monitoring patients during infusions
- Maintaining accurate records of patient care activities, treatments provided, test results, and other relevant information
- Monitoring patient comfort level throughout the infusion to ensure that they are tolerating the treatment well
- Performing general nursing duties such as taking patients’ vital signs, bathing patients, and assisting them with personal hygiene tasks
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
- 2 + years customer service experience
- State of NV RN license- active and in good standing
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of vital signs
- Hands-on experience with all relevant equipment (IV poles, vital monitors, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (compassionate and friendly personality)
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 50-60 lbs. (more with mechanical assistance).
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net