Galaxy Employment is assisting Hotel Wait Staff in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of food preparation and service.
· Greet and escort customers to their tables
· Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g., about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
· Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
· Inform customers about the day’s specials
· Offer menu recommendations upon request
· Up-sell additional products when appropriate
· Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
· Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
· Communicate order details to the kitchen staff
· Serve food and drink orders
· Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
· Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
· Deliver checks and collect bill payments
· Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
· Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g., parties)
· Follow all relevant health department regulations
· Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current Food Handlers Certification card
- Current SERVSAFE certification or has successfully completed a sanitation course within the past year
- 2 + years experience as wait staff
- 2 + years experience with cash handling
- 5 + years experience in customer service
- Ability to stay organized and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, walk, stoop 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 15-20 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.