Galaxy Employment is assisting Hotel Sous Chef in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of food preparation and service.
· Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
· Produce high quality plates both design and taste-wise
· Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
· Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
· Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
· Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
· Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
· Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Science, or related field
- Current Food Handlers Certification card
- 5 + years experience in an active cooking role
- 5 + years experience in customer service
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, walk, stoop 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.