Galaxy Employment is assisting Hotel Room Reservation Agents in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of general hospitality and customer service functions.
· Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
· Manage online and phone reservations
· Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
· Register guests collecting necessary information (e.g., contact details and exact dates of their stay)
· Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
· Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities
· Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
· Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
· Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
· Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
· Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist, or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
- Be able to sit, stand, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 5-10 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net