Galaxy Employment is assisting Hotel Kitchen Staff in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of food preparation and service.
- Cleaning all dishes, workstations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the chef.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, as required.
- Assisting with the unloading of deliveries.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Assisting with the monitoring of inventory.
- Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the kitchen manager.
- Packaging customers’ leftover food upon request.
- Cleaning trash cans and disposing refuse on a regular basis.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current Food Handlers Certification card
- Current SERVSAFE certification or has successfully completed a sanitation course within the past year
- 5 + years experience in customer service
- Ability to stay organized and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to stand, walk, stoop 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net