Galaxy Employment is assisting Concierges in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of general hospitality functions.
- Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21+ years of age
- 6 + months customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net