Galaxy Employment is assisting Hotel Clerk Revenue Auditors in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of hospitality financial auditing.
- Accurately audit and report gaming and non-gaming revenue.
- Accurately audit gaming and non-gaming department operational procedures.
- Input data for comps
- Research variances, discrepancies and notify management accordingly; reconcile large audit variances.
- Perform audits assigned in an efficient and accurate manner daily.
- Follows rules and regulations to the letter.
- Generates daily reports
- Prepares Exceptions Reports for non-compliance issues.
- Generates clear and legible scanned images for the audit and accounting processes.
- Picks up paperwork for the audits on the casino floor.
- Prepares daily revenue and expense reports.
- Maintain STRICT confidentiality of internal activities.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 + years of age
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field
- 5 + years experience in accounting
- 5 + years experience in customer service
- Be able to sit, walk, stand 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 10-15 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net