Galaxy Employment is assisting Groundskeepers in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of general hospitality functions.
- Approach all encounters with guests, vendors/providers, and employees with a friendly, sincere, and courteous attitude.
- Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
- Assists Maintenance Manager with special maintenance projects as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free from trash and debris.
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
- Moves heavy objects as requested.
- Remove trash daily from sidewalks, grounds, landscaping, and parking lots.
- Plant new flowers, bulbs, and shrubs in appropriate seasons.
- Operate power lawn mowers, edgers, hand tools and vehicles associated with ground maintenance and landscaping activities.
- Store tools and equipment in a clean and safe condition.
- Maintain flower beds, baskets, and boxes by watering, removing weeds, trimming, and performing other maintenance.
- Trim and edge grass in areas that mowers cannot reach
- Remove and bag trash from all exterior trash cans.
- Operate trucks, or utility vehicles to transport equipment, supplies, materials, and debris. Wash, clean, and re-fuel all equipment after use.
- Performs all preventative maintenance on all equipment as well as basic minor repairs according to manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Performs general snow removal including but not limited to shoveling, snow plowing salt spreading, and snow blowing.
- Must have availability to work hours necessary to perform all aspects of the job including working early mornings, late evenings, weekdays, and weekends.
- Assists in maintenance/construction projects that may require manual labor.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21+ years of age
- 6 + months customer service experience
- Be able to stand, sit, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.