Galaxy Employment is assisting Freezer Order Pickers in the Logistics industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of warehouse freezer operations.
- Pick in all zones as directed, including all transfers/shuttles
- Use assigned tools and equipment safely and as instructed.
- Ensure all pallets are presentable to customers and meet company standards: pallet width variance, height, repack case weight, all items on pallet are properly stacked and secured for safe transport.
- Check and verify tote IDs before staging
- Ensure all orders picked are properly staged for transport.
- Perform aisle cleaning and clean as you go while picking.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding accuracy expectations and minimum lines required per zone as directed by Operations management.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Fork-lift and scissors lift experience required
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to sit, stand, stoop, walk 85% or more of the work day
- Lift 35 lbs. occasionally
- Able to see and hear warning devices
- Able to work in temperatures ranging from +60 degrees F to -50 degrees F
- Able to withstand heights of 50ft or more above ground
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net