Galaxy Employment is assisting Freezer Operators in the Logistics industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of warehouse freezer operations.
- Identify products by code and enter the information into the computer
- Ensure the proper operation of the freezers, conveyor systems, palletizing, and de-palletizing systems
- Monitor the status of products in the freezer and be proactive in the prevention of problems. Where prevention is not possible, resolve problems before they escalate
- Protect the quality of product by ensuring that products do not sit in the palletizing area for more than 2 hours during slow production times or during downtime
- Always maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Fork-lift and scissors lift experience required
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Teamwork mindset
- Be able to sit, stand, stoop, walk 85% or more of the work day
- Lift 35 lbs. occasionally
- Able to see and hear warning devices
- Able to work in temperatures ranging from +60 degrees F to -50 degrees F
- Able to withstand heights of 50ft or more above ground
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net