Galaxy Employment is currently assisting one of our clients in finding qualified Field Sales Representative in Burley/Boise, ID. If one or more of the following below describes you contact our recruitment team today!
The Field Sales Representative serves as the business development and customer management function for the company. The Field Sales Representative is a point of contact for our customers at the job site and in local & regional offices. This position will be accountable for delivering specific sales objectives that are consistent with the overall sales strategy of the company.
- Will operate at all times in a safe manner and in compliance with all of the company safety policies. Will maintain a safe driving record. Takes responsibility to ensure all the company team members are working in a safe environment.
- Achievement of sales objectives set by Regional Sales Manager. Development of new customers for the company. Achievement of sales targets. Maximize gross margin through market pricing and value selling. Execute sales strategies for Key Accounts.
- Develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with customers. Be the company expert for your customers by understanding all aspects of the company business and delivery of energy products to the field. Understand your customers’ business objectives and determine how the company can help them achieve their goals.
- Provide an accurate update to the company sales leadership and to the the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool regarding sales forecasts. Develop plans to execute specific sales activities to deliver on their forecast. Utilize sales methodology that the company has deployed within the business. Follow internal sales processes for the development of pricing and contracts. Understand and operate within the delegation of authority.
- Coordinate with Key Account Executives, Regional Sales Managers, Marketing team members and Senior Leadership to execute sales plans with customers.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
- Have and maintain an acceptable driving record.
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience or the ability to “sell” your experience for the position.
- Proven experience selling value and/or solutions.
- Knowledge of building successful account plans.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; ability to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- This position requires working in an office setting, with long periods of time sitting.
- Must be able to stand, bend, push and pull at least up to 10 lbs.
For more information contact our recruitment team or visit our website for job openings in your area! (775) 800-3301.