Galaxy Employment is assisting Electrician (Engineers) in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of general electrical maintenance and any additional wiring needed.
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
- Identifying faults or hazards.
- Troubleshooting system failures.
- Reviewing blueprints to understand wiring placement.
- Testing of electrical systems with oscilloscopes, voltmeters, and ohmmeters.
- Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures.
- Responding to fault requests.
- Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Installing new electrical appliances in the building.
- Adhering to safety and performance standards.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of technical school in electrical maintenance (proven by certificate)
- 2 + years customer service experience
- 2 + experience as a Maintenance Electrician
- Familiarity with industrial electrical systems and the National Electrical Code
- Working knowledge of hospitality field
- Be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, carry items 75% or more of the work day.
- Be subject to weather elements when working outside, to include heat, rain, wind, etc.
- Lift 30-50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.