Galaxy Employment is assisting Database Marketing Managers in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of marketing and sales in the hospitality industry, maintaining accurate information regarding the acquisition and maintenance of hotel guests.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for data extraction, list, or lead generation and evaluation of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with Database Analyst to enhance customer experience by utilizing researched data and optimize marketing targeted specifically around findings.
- Oversee and manage marketing department.
- Hold routine departmental meetings to review marketing and customer satisfaction status, new ideas, etc.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or equivalent (Master’s Degree preferred).
- 5+ years of management experience
- 2 + years using data analysis tools, including SQL.
- 2 + years of proven success in marketing specifically in the hospitality field.
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Be able to sit 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 10-15lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.