Responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with the accepted principles of the safe operations of commercial motor vehicle straight trucks loaded with totes and barrels while safely transporting lubricants and other industry material to and from locations.
If one or more of the following below describes you, then now is the time to Join Our Team!
- A highly accountable team player?
- Consistent and someone who likes to follow a routine or checklist?
- Factual and informative when communicating?
- Precise, thorough, and exacting in your work product?
- Pay: PBG at $200 per load for 7400 gallons and $256 for 9500 gallons; PTO Rate $27.00
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Schedule: Have both nights and day shift available
- Ability to work and pre-trip in all weather conditions, willing to work long hours including day and night shifts (subject to change)
- Incentives: $5,000 Retention Bonus, $5,000 Relocation Assistance (To qualify candidate must live 75+ miles from the terminal address and agree to move 1-2 weeks after orientation)
- Class A commercial driver’s license required.
- Tank and HazMat endorsements required.
- Current 1 year DOT medical card.
- 1 years driving experience in Class A vehicle, pulling double/triples in the last 3 years required.
- No more than 1 moving violation in the last 3 years.
- Ability to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
- Ability to work with sections of hose that may exceed 20′ in length, measures 4′ in diameter, and lift as much as 50lbs occasionally.
- Ability to couple hoses to connect and disconnect hoses.
- Ability to drive truck off road, on roads that are narrow and have steep inclines.
- Ability to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions.
- Ability to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and in truck driving test.
- No sponsorship or relocation is available.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Walk, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, squat, and climb, as required, in order to perform required vehicle inspections.
- Frequently climb in and out of a large truck.
- Extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to one hundred (100) pounds.
- May be required to be exposed to extreme weather conditions (snow, ice, heat, winds).
- Remote locations.
- Occasionally climb ladders to inspect inside the cargo tank following loading or unloading.
- Sit for extended periods of time in a truck and be able to drive, for as many as 11 hours while transporting hazardous materials such as gasoline and diesel fuel.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Retention bonus
Trucking driver type:
- Company driver
Trucking home time:
- Home daily
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- CDL A (Required)
- Tanker Endorsement (Required)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Required)
Work Location: On the road
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
For more information contact our recruitment team at (702) 268-8022 or visit our website for other positions available at http://www.galaxyemployment.net.
You must be logged in to post a comment.