Class A/B Truck Driver (Lubes) – Williston, ND
Responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in
accordance with the accepted principals of the safe operations of commercial motor vehicle straight truck
loaded with totes and barrels while safely transporting lubricants and other industry material to and from
-Hourly Pay offered to start then transitioning to Commission Pay!
**$2,000 Sign On Bonus **
$2,000 Relocation Assistance Offered Contact us for details!!
• Proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections.
• Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
• Properly load and unload; handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses.
• Operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
• Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings; safely using pipe
wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
• Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required.
• Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers.
• Special projects as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Class B commercial driver’s license required.
• 1 years driving experience in Class B vehicle in the last 3 years.
• Tanker and hazmat endorsement.
• Current review of 1 to 2 year medical card and physical long forms.
• Ability to work with sections of hose that may exceed 40′ in length, measures 1.5′ in diameter, and lift
as much as 50lbs occasionally.
• Ability to couple hoses to connect and disconnect hoses.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions, willing to work long hours including day and night shifts.
• Ability to drive truck off road, on roads that are narrow and have steep inclines.
• Ability to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions
• Ability to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks.