Transports and delivers varied lubricants, fuels, and/or chemicals. Prepares and maintains daily updated manifest in order to meet Department of Transportation requirements. Complies with all company policies and federal, state, and local rules and regulations regarding the safe transport of materials. Assures that truck and/or trailer is always properly placarded and loaded to meet Department of Transportation regulations. Completes paperwork promptly and accurately and returns to appropriate personnel. May perform material and product loading and unloading activities. May drive locally or long distance.
***$2,000 Sign-On Bonus*** Ask for Details!
- Proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections.
- Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
- Properly load and unload truck; proper handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses.
- Safely and efficiently complete the proper procedure for wet hose fueling or fueling directlyinto a customer’s equipment as outlined in Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) document Wet Hose Fueling, PTL101.1.3.
- Operate pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings; safely using pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
- Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required.
- Courteously work with leadership, dispatchers, co-workers, and customers.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Class A/B CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements.
- Current 1 year DOT medical card.
- One year full time verifiable driving experience in the last 3 years.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to and willing to work long hours including day and night shifts.
- Ability to drive truck off road, on roads that are narrow and have steep inclines.
- Ability to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions.
- Ability to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass in-truck driving test
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to one hundred
- (100) pounds.
- May be required to be exposed to extreme weather conditions (snow, ice, heat, winds).
- May be required to drive for long periods of time.
- Remote locations.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about Galaxy Employment please visit our website at www.Galaxyemployment.net
Galaxy Employment LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.