Responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with the accepted principals of the safe operations of commercial motor vehicle cargo tank while safely transporting hazardous material to and from locations.
**$2,000 Retention Sign Bonus OR Relocation Assistance is available for those willing to move to the St. George, UT. You must currently reside 75+ miles from the terminal address for relocation assistance.
THIS IS A DIRECT PLACEMENT EMPLOYMENT
**Contact us to learn more!!”
- Proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections.
- Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
- Properly load and unload truck; proper handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses.
- Safely and efficiently complete the proper procedure for wet hose fueling or fueling directly into a customer’s equipment as outlined in Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) document Wet Hose Fueling, PTL101.1.3.
- Operate pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings; safely using pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
- Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required.
- Courteously work with leadership, dispatchers, co-workers, and customers.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Class B commercial driver’s license required.
- Must have Hazmat/Tanker endorsements
- 1 years driving experience in Class B vehicle in the last 3 years.
- Must have manual experience
- No more than one moving violation in last 3 years.
- Current 1 years DOT medical card.
- Must have the ability to work with sections of hose that may exceed 40′ in length, measures 1.5′ in diameter, and lift as much as 50lbs occasionally.
- Must have the ability to couple hoses to connect and disconnect hoses.
- Must have the ability to work in all weather conditions, willing to work long hours including day and night shifts.
- Must have the ability to drive truck off road, on roads that are narrow and have steep inclines.
- Must have the ability to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions
- Must have the ability to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks.
- Must have the ability to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and in truck driving test.
- No sponsorship or relocation is available.
- Must have the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Must have the ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Must have the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Schedule flexibility is required as extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Must have the ability to safely lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to one hundred(100) pounds.
- Must have the ability to work in extreme weather conditions (snow, ice, heat, winds) if required.
- Must have the ability to drive for long periods of time.
- Remote locations.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Galaxy Employment LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.