Job Type: Permanent Position
Responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with the accepted principles of the safe operations of commercial motor vehicle cargo tank while safely transporting hazardous material to and from locations.
- Pay: PBL; PTO Rate $27.00
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Schedule: Have both nights and day shift available
- Ability to work and pre-trip in all weather conditions, willing to work long hours including day and night shifts (subject to change)
- Incentives: $5,000 Retention Bonus, $5,000 Relocation Assistance (To qualify candidate must live 75+ miles from the terminal address. Must show proof of obtaining a residency before payout. A promissory agreement will be presented for signature)
- Class B commercial driver’s license required.
- 1 years driving experience in Class B vehicle in the last 3 years.
- Tanker and hazmat endorsement.
- Current review of 1 to 2 year medical card and physical long forms.
- Ability to work with sections of hose that may exceed 40′ in length, measures 1.5′ in diameter, and lift as much as 50lbs occasionally.
- Ability to couple hoses to connect and disconnect hoses.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions, willing to work long hours including day and night shifts.
- Ability to drive truck off road, on roads that are narrow and have steep inclines.
- Ability to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions
- Ability to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment screenings including but not limited to DOT drug test, MVR,physical, Background, Inspection Report, Clearinghouse, and CMV road test
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Walk, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, squat, and climb, as required, in order to perform required vehicle inspections.
- Frequently climb in and out of a large truck.
- Extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to one hundred (100) pounds.
- May be required to be exposed to extreme weather conditions (snow, ice, heat, winds).
- Remote locations.
- Occasionally climb ladders to inspect inside the cargo tank following loading or unloading.
- Sit for extended periods of time in a truck and be able to drive, for as many as 11 hours while transporting lubricant and other industry products.
- Maneuver 55 gallon drums; Lift and carry boxes.
For more information contact our recruitment team or visit our website for job openings in your area! (775) 800-3301.
Job Category: Transportation Truck Driver
Job Type: Permanent Position
Job Location: North Dakota Williston
You must be logged in to post a comment.