Galaxy Employment is assisting Casino Hosts in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas, NV and connecting them with the biggest employers around the world.
Responsible for complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with accepted principals of gambling and general hospitality functions.
- Providing customer service to ensure that players have a positive experience at the casino
- Explaining rules of games to players and monitoring game play to ensure that the rules are followed
- Convening meetings with management to discuss marketing strategies for increasing player retention
- Encouraging guests to meet certain spending requirements to qualify for special offers or rewards programs
- Ensuring that all gaming equipment is working properly, including slot machines and table games such as blackjack or craps
- Informing players of upcoming events or promotions at the casino
- Ensuring that the casino complies with all gaming regulations established by the state or jurisdiction where it operates
- Handling cash transactions and processing credit card transactions during play, either directly or through a POS system
- Monitoring the behavior of guests to identify signs of intoxication or other issues that may lead to disturbances or security concerns
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, or related field preferred.
- 6 + months customer service experience
- Ability to acquire gambling license within 1 year of employment.
- Be able to sit, stand, stoop, walk 75% or more of the work day.
- Lift 15-20 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities
Galaxy Employment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, creed, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S as we participate in E-Verify.
APPLY TODAY WITH GALAXY EMPLOYMENT LLC WE HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT POSITION WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. To learn more about available positions visit us at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
You must be logged in to post a comment.