This position is responsible for the overall management of facility-wide recreational programs and events. The Activities Director plays an important role in the overall facility mission by motivating residents to participate in recreational activities. The successful candidate will have a background in Life Enrichment and will demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Must have one year proven experience in working with Alzheimer’s Disease/Dementia.
- Maintain a safe, clean and attractive facility for residents.
- Ensure that activities and programs promote the health, social, and spiritual needs of residents.
- Organize and promote events to engage residents.
- Work with other staff to promote educational and entertaining programs.
For more information visit our website directly at http://www.galaxyemployment.net
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89117: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you familiar with knitting, arts and crafts, card games, etc?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Alzheimer’s care: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location